Sunday 18 November 2012

Treading water

You may have noticed my posts have been a bit sporadic lately. I've not wanted it to be this way, but sometimes you just have to take a step back and assess things from afar. Yes I'm talking about my life and the fact that I feel like I'm treading water at the moment. Not going anywhere but feeling really exhausted nonetheless. Phew.

I must say I'm learning a lot about myself, namely that I'm impatient and a bit of a control freak. Lol. Not to worry though, the good Lord is ironing out all of my creases and I know, that I know, that I know He has a whole lot of plans in store for me. Yes Lord! Praise His holy name forever!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

God is soooo good & I cannot wait to see all the wonderful plans he has for your life fulfilled! Your on the right path sis, we serve a living God who never fails! Continue to trust & lean on him at all times.
" Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts"
Zechariah 4.6

Unknown said...

Say it again sister! He is almighty, all powerful, all knowing, my redeemer, my refuge, my fortress. It is amazing to know that all we must do is love Him, trust Him and obey Him and He will carry our burdens no matter how big or small. Glory to God. Hallelujah! Amen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...