Monday 6 February 2012

Blogs I'm loving - week one

Image from vayapeliculas.com
Welcome to the new feature I've decided to include in my blog. Being new to the world of blogging I am always on the lookout for a good read. Of course it's nice to connect with people on the way too. In my eight weeks of being a blogger I have come across some great material, so in order to keep track and share my findings I'll be including this feature detailing my favourite blogs of the moment. Enjoy!

Slugs on the refrigerator
A beautiful blog where a mum of three juggles motherhood with her breathtaking photography and excellent knitting/crochet business. Her children are a similar age to mine, which is why I'm so drawn to her musings. Her designs are stunning and unique and I'll definitely be passing on her patterns to my mum and mum in law so they can have a go at making these gorgeous pieces for their grandchildren *wink, wink*. Slugs on the refrigerator.


Cheeky pink tulip
A lovely blog where a newlywed writes about anything that tickles her fancy. Beautiful and lighthearted this blog always makes me smile. Cheeky pink tulip.


Eat pray bake
Bailey Ana is a fantastic baker and she creates amazing sweet treats. She is a brilliant photographer and her blog is adorned with her gorgeous works of art be it cakes or photos. A blog I simply can't get enough of. Eat Pray Bake


Hope in high heels
If you want to know what life would be like if you lived in New York, then this is the blog for you. I have visited NY several times and I'm always in awe of this fabulous city. A combination of stunning photography and amazing story telling, depict the journey of a Melbourne career girl who upsticks with her hubby to embark on a new life in the big apple. Hope in high heels.


Feisty tapas
I came across this blog yesterday, after the writer left a comment on one of my posts. I must say I love the title alone. One of her posts talked about decluttering and since that seems to be the bain of my life these days I felt an instant infinity and will be going back for more. Feisty tapas


So those are my favourites for now, keep posted to find out which blogs have caught my eye in the weeks to come.

What blogs are you loving? It'd be great to check them out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely mention!

Unknown said...

You're welcome : )

Maria said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! I am so honoured!!

Maria xx
www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...