Thursday 29 March 2012

The long and short of it..

Image from guardian.co.uk

I've been starting to think that my blog posts are a bit too long.

I like to write and when I've got stuff to say, I  want to get it all down and say it. But maybe I could a bit more succinct in my approach?

I must admit when I'm reading other blogs I like a variety of short posts and long ones, sometimes a topic warrants a lengthy write up, others not so much.

Think I'm going to dedicate next week to shorter blog posts (no more than 4 paragraphs or 250 words 3 paragraphs and 150 words - let's make it interesting) and see how I get on.

It'll be sod's law that I'll have a lot to say next week so I might end up changing my mind, but I'll try.

Which do you prefer to read long posts or short?

2 comments:

hope in high heels said...

You know what they (Mark Twain)say... I didn't have to write you a short letter so I wrote you a long one instead.

ps. I think your posts are great!

Unknown said...

Ahh thanks hope.

I am loving the Mark Twain quote. Very apt for me.

Will try and meet the challenge and see if it suits me. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...