Thursday 1 November 2012

Goodbye first tooth

Last Saturday night my eldest's first tooth fell out. Well I say fell out, I gave it a bit of a pluck. Don't be grossed out, it was hanging on by a thread. How she was managing to eat I really don't know. This is how it happened.

For the past few days I'd been giving the tooth a wobble but it wasn't really ready. Well on Saturday night after giving the girls a shower and washing and doing their hair I got them ready for bed and read them a story. It was after the story I asked to see my eldest's tooth. I wobbled it and it was just hanging there. It got me remembering when I was a little girl and my dad used to do all kinds of unexpected things to pop our wobbly teeth out.

Anyway I was wiggling away, and my daughter was flinching a little so I stopped then I asked to look at it again and I wiggled it bit harder then I quickly tugged at it and it fell out onto her duvet. She was giggling and I was cheering. Daddy went wild too. There was a little bit of blood but that was sorted with a bit of a wash out with water. Such a big brave girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...