About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Competition time - Beautella's Boutique giveaway

I am beyond excited to bring to you a fantastic blog giveaway just in time for Easter.

The prize are two pairs of lovely handmade button earrings (as shown below - the earrings are size medium) courtesy of the fabulous Whitney Q, creator of the handmade, button earring business; Boutella's Boutique. 

The name Beautella's (Boutique) came into being when Whitney and her friend Laila, randomly threw an idea together, to rebuff the advances of a strange guy who was bothering them - lol.

It comes from the word beauty with Ella added for good measure!

If you want to find out more about Whitney and Beautella's Boutique, just click on her inspirational interview here.





To be in with a chance of winning these earrings along with a mystery bonus set thrown in. Yes that's right three pairs of button earrings; all you have to do is;

1) Follow my blog via bloglovin', google friend connect or networked blogs.
2) Like my page on facebook here and
3) Answer this question: What was the inspiration behind the name Beautella's Boutique?

To show you have entered the competition, post your answer along with details of which channel you are using to follow my blog in the comments below.

Good luck! 

Terms&Conditions
1. You must follow this blog via bloglovin', google friend connect or networked blogs, like my facebook page and answer the question correctly for your entry to be valid.
2. The closing date is Thursday 12th April 2012 at Midnight. After that your entry will not count.
3. The winner will be picked at random.
4. My decision is final.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...