Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hanging in there....

First we were supposed to be getting married on May 11 2013, then March 23 2013, then April 12 2013 (this date is no longer happening either *sigh* *scream* - long story)....now it's quite clear to me that I don't know precisely WHEN I will be getting married. All I do know is that IT WILL happen THIS YEAR!! (I've bought virtually everything I need, so there most definitely has to be a purpose, I have faith that God wouldn't have me doing all this work for nothing). The past few weeks have been tough. Feelings of doubt, discouragement and weariness have plagued me, but I am NOT GIVING UP. God gave me a promise and He keeps His word. Delay doesn't mean denial, so I'm pressing on and refusing to be moved by what I see. Hallelujah Jesus!!

My next step now is to be patient and rest. I've done all I can do, so I must trust in God's timing as He works everything out for my good. Romans 8:28. Not easy, but very necessary.

So guys there will be no talk of marriage around these parts until the venue is booked and the invites have gone out. I think I'll drive myself and all of you stir crazy otherwise. I'm hanging on and keeping the faith, already I can feel God working things out in the situation, so it's onwards and upwards as I keep rejoicing His holy name. Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...