Monday 25 March 2013

Growing

It's been a while. There is a ton of stuff going on in my life right now. I've been really busy but feel I don't have much to show for all the busyness LOL. All in good time. God knows best.

It's been a while since I talked about my wonderful children so I thought I'd dedicate this post to them. They are growing so quickly and they are such a joy and a blessing; my three little companions.

My girls are coming on leaps and bounds at school. They love it. My 5 year old has started reading and writing, it's the basics at the moment but it is so mesmerising to witness my child doing all these things. I thought we'd have to do much more than we have to get her to the point she is at, but she is flying way ahead with little help from us at all much to my embarrassment. Her teachers are really pleased with her and her Dad and I are so proud.

Our three and a half year old is following swiftly in her big sister's footsteps and she can write her name and most of the letters of the alphabet. Like her big sis she is an amazing artist (they definitely get this from their Dad) and they both love to sing and dance and giggle all day long.

My little man has come on leaps and bounds too. I can not believe he is two in two and a half months times. It is IN.SANE. He is talking so much and I can hold a pretty meaningful conversation with him. He helps me to hang out the washing and do the hoovering, such a lovely little helper. He adores singing and dancing and it is such a pleasure to watch him in full swing. To top it all off he started telling me he wanted to do a 'wee wee' at the weekend, so I promptly sat him on the toilet and he went. Twice. On two separate occasions. Who said potty training boys was hard? LOL.... I know there's still a way to go yet, but I'll keep following his lead.

Oh children they are such a precious gift from God. Yes it gets hard and yes there are sacrifices that have to be made but I wouldn't trade being a mum for anything. I love my children with all that I am. Thank you Lord for blessing me with these little lives. I am teaching them about You and they love You, I pray they will continue to grow to know and love You more, in the precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Until next time lovely readers stay blessed. Xx

2 comments:

Gailann said...

Lovely how the grow and change before your eyes. They are beautiful blessings x

Unknown said...

Thank you Gailann. Time moves ridiculously fast. Trying hard to cherish every moment amidst all the hustle and bustle xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...