About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Monday, 6 August 2012

Back track

I take it back. London is by no means empty. I don't know what I was thinking even saying such a thing *slaps wrist*. On Friday, my li'l sis, nephew, my kids and I pootled over to Docklands, despite the completely packed DLR. We had a great time and even went on the Emirates cable cars; which if you are afraid of heights like me, were quite scary - lol (I'll blog about the experience later this week hopefully).

On Saturday the OH and I ventured out to the West End. We passed by the African Bridal Show, but got there quite late, so we weren't able to get the most out of it. We had the kids with us too so we didn't stay long. The highlight was bumping into Nicola from Belle Noir Bride blog. She really is lovely.

So we left the bridal show and hit the town. London was heaving. I suppose the weekend was always going to be chaotic in the city, Olympics or not. It was nice for the children to experience the hustle and bustle though. We squeezed ourselves through Regent Street and made the obligatory visit to Hamley's which the children LOVED as always. We then ventured through Carnaby Street and took a leisurely stroll through the intricate backstreets showing the children the hidden gems of London. (If you're on Instagram you'll see more pics I took on the day.) My feet were burning me by the time we began to head home. But then that's always a sign of a perfect day.

Here are a few pics. No captions I'm afraid. Still blogging on my iPhone......

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...