About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Monday, 29 July 2013

Baby boy's big chop

My bubba's - so precious.

So whilst Mummy was away on Saturday, Daddy went and big chopped our little man's hair...

We had briefly discussed this a few times, because like his two older sisters; he screams the place down as soon as you put your hand in his hair, it was all different lengths due to him losing a lot of it at the front a year ago due to the reemergence of cradle cap, plus he was often being mistaken for a girl, so I knew it was going to happen soon, especially with the current heat wave, so now was as good a time as any.

I did expect to be there though, so when the pictures got sent to me out of the blue whilst I was at Old Spitalfields Market I didn't know whether to laugh, scream or cry. For a split second I didn't even recognise the little boy with the shorn hair looking back at me. It definitely was a shock.

Daddy did a good job though, because man, Elijah can scream when his hair is getting brushed let alone barbered (don't know if that's a word lol). The shape up is woefully lacking, but when a two year old isn't co-operating this is as good as it going to get.
He's a big boy now!

Mummy's baby is definitely not a baby anymore *sad face*.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...