Wednesday 24 July 2013

School's out

My youngest daughter at her end of year nursery concert.
She's the little one in the red sun hat.

I can't believe it, my daughters have completed a school year! Praise God! You can read all about their first days here and here.

It is such a cliche but time has truly, TRULY flown. My children are growing so very quickly and in September 2014 (only 12 months you know) my little boy will be starting pre-school *breaks out in cold sweat*. All of these events which seemed to be a lifetime away are coming to pass.....and it's crazy, inevitable obviously but still CRAZY all the same.

I'm looking forward to taking it easy, and not having to worry about early morning starts....my kids for some strange reason struggle to get up, despite going to bed at a decent hour (I know many Mum's would give their right arms for this 'problem' lol). I'm hoping this habit remains in the 6 weeks.

I'm also looking forward to lazy days and weekends at the coast, the beach, park, visits with family and friends, just spending time with my precious bundles and relishing their company. I know it all sounds a bit rose tinted, but I really want to embrace every moment, because once the moment has gone you don't get it back. Plus I only have a few more years of them actually wanting to be with me all of the time, so I'm going to bask in their dependence on me whilst I can.


My girls and my nephew taking a rest at Hainult country park


Little man - not so little anymore...



Lots of family time in store.
Shame little man wouldn't co-operate for this pic - ahh well lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...