About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Viewpoint - The worklife balance

Every now and then I'll write an opinion/discussion blog to share experiences and current hot topics.

I am currently on maternity leave looking after my three children - 4 years, 2 and a half and 6 months. Yes I have my hands full, but I wouldn't have it any other way, well I guess I would to a certain degree and herein lies my dilemma. I want to stay at home with my children and be their primary carer, yet at the same time I feel the need to earn a wage so as to help provide fully for my growing family. What to do? What to do? On the one hand the whole point of having children is to be around and raise them isn't it? On the other, my career seems to be sailing off into the distance right before my very eyes. I came across this article recently
here. It seems to highlight most of my issues, maybe there are other working mum's out there feeling the same. Hope this article helps.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...