About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Feeling frustrated

Source
For quite some time I've been feeling frustrated.


It's not a feeling that is constantly there, but sometimes it creeps up and leaves me feeling overwhelmed and fed up.


Today for instance I woke up in a bad mood, well not such much a bad mood, more sad. Sad that I feel so bleurgh.....


I don't like feeling this way because I really do not have much to complain about, well not really, but I'll list what I think are the triggers for my frustrations all the same. Maybe it will help me find solutions. Who knows....


I'm frustrated that I have a  mum tum, dimply thighs and wobbly upper arms that will not go away. It can't help that I do virtually no exercise. Of course I'm running around after my children all day every day, but I really need to tone up. I can't believe I had a six pack before children. It. Has. Gone. *sigh*


My hair is frustrating me. It doesn't do what I want it to do. I think it's because I'm at that weird in between stage where it's not really short, but it's not long either, so I'm struggling with styling. I'm happy with the condition of my hair, the regime I have and the products I'm using, I just need to find time to experiment with styling.


I'm frustrated with feeling tired all of the time, I'm trying to fit everything in and it means I'm sacrificing sleep. Something has got to give and soon.


I'm frustrated that the majority of the child rearing/organising duties seem to be left to me.


I'm frustrated that hayfever is kicking my butt and I keep on forgetting to buy antihistamines because I'm so preoccupied with my kids.


I am frustrated that I find time to blog, tweet and facebook but struggle to find time to read the Word. Lord forgive me, help me to do better.


I'm frustrated that my OH has lost his passport therefore holding up the application for our little boy's passport. I really need a holiday of some description. At this point a long weekend at a UK seaside resort will do, I'm really not fussed.


I'm frustrated that my little boy is so ridiculously clingy right now. I can't seem to do anything without him grabbing onto my leg for dear life. I can't cook or clean without having to leave him crying hysterically while I rush to get things done. What is going on with him?


I'm frustrated that I never seem to have any ME time.


I'm frustrated that I'm frustrated. 


That pretty much sums me up right now. *sob*

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...