Monday 14 January 2013

The Science Museum


Cars and planes

Daddy, the kids and I went to the Science Museum in South Kensington on Saturday. It was a pretty spur of the moment decision but we had a great time. Admission is free and it's a lovely big building with TONS to see and do.

I've wanted to take the children for ages, but we've never found the right time to go, so the last minute nature of the trip really gave us all the shove we needed. I'd made plans to see my cousin in the evening, so we only had a couple of hours to see a few things together.  The museum is sooo vast and there is so much to do, including scheduled experiments and documentary showcases that I'd definitely recommend going early and making a day of it. We'll definitely be doing that next time.

What we did get to see however was great and we watched a bubble show which I loved (I LOVE bubbles) and the kids did too of course. It really was a lovely day out which I would most certainly recommend for all the family.

Daddy and the girls checking out the steam trains.


Apparently this contraption took people into space.

Little bro getting his beauty sleep.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...