Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello 2013 - the year of the supernatural breakthrough

Happy New Year Everybody!!

I am fully charged and pregnant with expectation (not babies lol) for 2013. I can't fully explain it, but I feel MAJOR breakthroughs are going to be realised for me and many others this year and it's all thanks to my Lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ.

For many, many years I've pondered on my purpose in life. What is it all about? What is the point? Of course I am a Mother and my children are my life and yes they have given it purpose, but there still felt like something was missing. That was until I became born again on July 20 2012. Ever since that day the Lord has been revealing to me bit by bit and day by day my unique God given purpose on this Earth.

Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been and isn't always easy to determine, what is of me, what is of God and what is of the enemy, but that is where our work as believers begins. We must seek Him daily for His truth to be revealed within us. And by seeking Him I mean praying for discernment and revelation, reading the Bible and meditating on His word, going to church, listening to sermons, fellowshiping with fellow Christians. When you begin to do all these things obediently and consistently you will be AMAZED at what God will reveal to you. Seriously I am BUBBLING over with excitement at the transformation the Lord has made in the 5 short months since I gave my life to him.

First and foremost He made me turn away from one of the biggest sins in my life which was fornication. Until I am a married woman sex will no longer be a part of my life and you know what? My relationship with the father of my three children is slowly but surely beginning to improve, despite going very much off the rails. There is still a long way to go, but I put all my faith, trust and hope in the Lord. Regardless of the outcome I am confident that My God will work the situation out in His perfect timing and to perfection. It is so true that where God guides, He most certainly provides and He has supernaturally made a way for me to be able to glorify Him in the most imperfect of situations. He really does reward obedience and I am amazed. Praise Him forever.

He has been showing me other areas of my life that did not glorify Him too. Areas of unforgiveness and bitterness, seeds of anger, resentment, self pity and frustration that would take hold of me like a raging fire. All these issues had to be dealt with in order for God to use me for His purpose. Believe me I am still very much a work in progress, but where God has lifted the mirror to highlight my faults, through His divine grace and mercy He has also been providing me with ALL the solutions I need to be restored and reconciled with Him. What an AWESOME, AWESOME God!

I'm telling you, before I got saved there were endless days. I would wonder to myself, why am I so angry today? Why do I feel, so down, so upset, so, empty, so useless?? I had NO answers. That was until I found Jesus and He provided ALL the answers. The emptiness I felt in my heart could only be filled by my heavenly Father, and boy has He filled it. In ABUNDANCE!

I'm not who I used to be, I am a new creation in Christ. I am brimming with thoughts and ideas and it's all thanks to Him. 2013 I welcome you with open arms.

'Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.'
2 Corinthians 5:17





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...