Well we are here. 2012. A time for new beginnings.
(I'm loving this photo by *Sally M*. I found it on flickr.)
This year I am setting myself some clear goals. No dilly-dallying. 2012 is the time for doing.
My goals for this year:
1) Get fit. More healthy eating, less junk food and much, much more exercise.
2) Christen our son.
3) Get my children enrolled in swimming lessons.
4) Organise finances. With three children a savings strategy of some description is a must.
5) Establish a way to make money by working from home.
6) Do more fun/silly things with my children on a daily basis.
7) Spend a lot more time with extended family and friends.
8) A family holiday to Barbados. My dad is from this beautiful country and I love it there, (wishful thinking but needs to be done). We haven't been on holiday in forever. Aim high I say.
9) Work out how to credit photos properly on blogger, sounds simple but I'm having issues and it's bugging me (any help will be much obliged).
10) Build my blog and meet more inspirational people through the world of blogging.
That's a nice list to be getting on with I think. Certainly doable. Bring it on.
What do you want to achieve in 2012?