Wednesday 18 January 2012

Two teeth

I'm loving this wooden heart teether.
Image from thehipstermom.com 
My little boy finally has two little bits of white teeth poking through his gums. I can't believe it.

Despite being the mother of not one, not two, but three children, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly time flies.

Each one of my children seems to have passed the 'baby, baby' stage in the blink of an eye. I know they are still very young (four, two and a half and seven months) and we have plenty more years of child rearing ahead of us, but sometimes I want time to slow down, it feels like everything is happening way too quickly.Yes, day to day can be a struggle sometimes, but in the grand scheme of things these moments feel far too short.

My son has started crawling too. He drags himself across the floor kamikaze style. Little knees working, bottom in the air. He is so cute.

My middle daughter has already grasped the concept of boredom at the ripe old age of two and a half.... and my eldest daughter starts school this year.

We have certainly got our hands full for now, but soon they will be completely independent of us, and will no longer need our numerous cuddles and kisses throughout each day. Time NEVER stays still.

Time to deliver some more cuddles and kisses I think....

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Before you know it they'll be teenagers!Cherish every moment. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...