Saturday 21 January 2012

The good life

Image from citywatching.com
I'm in a reflective mood, and despite the chaotic day, life is good and I am truly blessed. Here are my 10 reasons why;

Seeing my children so happy and healthy. Their infectious laughing makes my day.

Looking up on a clear day and seeing the endless blue sky, its limitless expanse  is breathtaking.

Watching the sun set.

Hearing my children's first words and seeing their first steps.

Being able to encourage and inspire my children, my family and others.

Being able to learn something new every day.

Being embraced by the man I love.

Feeling loved.

Giving love.

Having faith in the most high that all things are possible through Him. Amen.

What makes life good for you? Please feel free to share. I'd love to hear from you. x

1 comment:

hope in high heels said...

So many things... going for a walk along the beach at the start of the day, a freshly squeezed juice, a husband that loves me, sitting down to a great meal with friends, the light going golden as the sun sets in perth...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...