Monday 9 January 2012

Inspirational Interview - The Future Coffee Shop Owner

Stephanie is giving the first Inspirational Interview of 2012. Yay Stephanie!!

She is good friends with my sister Charlene Be who has also contributed to the interview slot along with their mutual friend Cristina P.

Read on as Stephanie shares with us her dream job, poignant pieces of advice and more.

Name: Stephanie L-C
Age: 31
Birthplace: London
Where do you live now? Brighton

Education: BA in Textile design.

What was your very first job? A Weekend girl at Mango.

What is your current job? I'm a Customer Care Administrator.

What has been your best job? My best job was at Mango because there were no responsibilities and it was only one day a week.

What was your dream job as a child? Fashion Designer.

What is your dream job now? I would like to run a little Coffee shop/Art gallery by the sea.

How will you achieve your dream job? Lots of research and determination.

What is the best advice you have been given? As long as you have your health you are the richest person in the world.

What is the best advice you’d give? To focus on the things you have achieved in life rather than dwell on things you have not.

Who is your inspiration/role model? My Mum.

What is the one thing you would change about yourself or the world? I wish that people were more accepting of eachother.

What is the key to a successful life/career? For me it is to get the right balance between the two.

Recommend someone you know to take this interview: My friend Krishna Khetia

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Stephanie!:) Great pic x

hope in high heels said...

These inspirational interviews are a great idea. I await the next one with eagerness!

Have just stumbled across your blog from Cheeky Pink Tulip and have very much enjoyed having a look around!

Unknown said...

So glad you are enjoying my blog hope.

I am always looking for people to interview, so if you would like to contribute please let me know. You are most certainly doing inspirational things and I know my circle of friends would be fascinated with your story.

I am absolutely loving the fact that you have moved to NYC. I adore that amazing city and can't wait to go back with my fiance and kids someday (here's hoping).

I'm so sorry you've had to move back to Oz for such sad reasons. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Natalie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...