About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

30 things about me - (part one)

Image from allfacebook.com
I'm reaching a bit of a plateau in my blogging journey. It's still very early days, but I wonder if it will transition into everything I want it to be.

In my search for inspiration I've come across a number of blogs where writers share 30 random things about themselves. I thought I'd join in and see what I could come up with. It's helped me to remember things I thought I'd long forgotten. A very cathartic process I must say. Here we go:

1. Believer and lover of God.

2. My children give my life purpose and meaning. They are my life.

3. Mummy, daughter, sister and wife to be.

4. A year into my natural hair journey and not turning back (no more chemical straightening for me).

5. I love to sleep but don't get much these days.

6. Walking along beautiful sandy beaches is where I have some of my happiest moments.

7. I met my husband to be in subway (yep the sandwich shop)nearly 7 years ago in March.

8. Have one surviving grandparent who I cherish very much.

9. I loved to ice skate as a child. Now I am rubbish.

10. I have two sisters and a brother we bicker but love eachother lots.


Watch out for parts two and three...

What things could you tell me about you?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...