Tuesday 31 January 2012

30 things about me - (part one)

Image from allfacebook.com
I'm reaching a bit of a plateau in my blogging journey. It's still very early days, but I wonder if it will transition into everything I want it to be.

In my search for inspiration I've come across a number of blogs where writers share 30 random things about themselves. I thought I'd join in and see what I could come up with. It's helped me to remember things I thought I'd long forgotten. A very cathartic process I must say. Here we go:

1. Believer and lover of God.

2. My children give my life purpose and meaning. They are my life.

3. Mummy, daughter, sister and wife to be.

4. A year into my natural hair journey and not turning back (no more chemical straightening for me).

5. I love to sleep but don't get much these days.

6. Walking along beautiful sandy beaches is where I have some of my happiest moments.

7. I met my husband to be in subway (yep the sandwich shop)nearly 7 years ago in March.

8. Have one surviving grandparent who I cherish very much.

9. I loved to ice skate as a child. Now I am rubbish.

10. I have two sisters and a brother we bicker but love eachother lots.


Watch out for parts two and three...

What things could you tell me about you?

2 comments:

Bailey Ana said...

So many things I could say... You wonder what would be interesting :)

OK, so to start off - I really wish I could do the splits! I'm not naturally very flexible, so to me the splits is like I've finally made it :)

x

Unknown said...

Being able to do the splits is a good one. My flexibility is rubbish. I can't even touch my toes properly - that's embarrassing. Note to self-I really must sort that out. I fear it may be too late though ha ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...