About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Everything happens for a reason

Image from Hubpages.com
Today has been a strange day.

There are a number of  things happening in my world at the moment, some of them quite life changing.

There are times when you will be waiting, hoping and praying for something to happen to change the situation that you are in. For quite a few months I have been feeling in limbo, frustrated with my static position.

When you least expect it someone or something throws a curve ball, sometimes not even one ball but several!

Sorry about the cryptic post. All will soon be revealed........
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...