About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Mummy's little helpers

My daughters made me really proud yesterday evening. I'm a proud mother whatever they do (within reason, of course), but yesterday they really excelled themselves.


There I was doing my usual thing of cajoling them into picking their toys off of the floor, so I could get on with the hoovering, but I needn't have tried so hard. 


My nagging for help often falls on deaf ears and for an easy life I end up picking the bits up myself, but on this occasion after a few desperate pleas, they not only set about picking things up, but they even began folding clothes, plumping cushions, pairing up shoes and lining them up in the hallway.

After I'd finished hoovering I sat down for a breather, but they weren't stopping. They wrapped up the hoover wire and pushed it away into the cupboard, which is more than I often manage. I'm starting to realise the return on my investment with these kids. Lol.

Well done to my beautiful mini helpers. More of the same please.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...