Saturday 8 December 2012

KCCM Castor oil challenge - week two

Just checking in to give you guys the low down on week two of the KinkyCoilyCurlyMe castor oil challenge. I've been using Jamaican Black Castor oil or JBCO on my hair everyday, as well as a little bit at night when twisting for bed.

I got my JBCO from www.AfroDety.com who are doing a fabulous buy one get one half price or buy two get one free offer at the mo. Great value for money.

My hair is so soft and shiny, I'm really loving what it's doing after just a week of dedicated, deliberate usage. I'm encouraged to see how my hair health improves over the coming weeks. I'm especially looking forward to seeing a vast improvement with the growth on my thinning temples. We'll see.

Today I co-washed and twisted my hair, so I can forget about it for a few days. Think I need to address my hand in head addiction, it's real guys. My hair feels so soft and coily, I can't leave it alone. Protective styling helps with that.

You can find out more about the challenge over at the KinkyCoilyCurlyMe blog here. The winter challenge is now closed, but the spring challenge opens on 1 March 2013.


Stretched crazy hair. Feels so soft though.


Loving the kinks and the texture of my hair. The thinning temples
not so much, it is growing back though. I've put in twists for this week to
give myself and my hair a bit of a break.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...