Tuesday 4 December 2012

My blog is one today!




Source
I'm saying a prayer and blowing this candle out!

My blog is one today! My, my, my, Woop woop!! I really wanted to do something special to celebrate, what with Christmas being around the corner and all, but I'm a bit rushed off my feet and haven't been able to organise anything *sniff, sniff*. Never mind though, you can rest assured I'll be planning something special to mark the occasion. I'm not quite sure what yet, but it'll definitely happen, so watch this space.








12 months have completely flown by and my blog looks very different to what I planned it to look like when I started out. What is that saying about 'plans and fools'?? or is it; 'make God laugh, show him your plans'. Lol - Soooo true. Since I've been born again my life has been forever changed. Things that used to be important really don't make sense to me any more. 






This Christian walk is so exciting, yet there are sacrifices to be made in order to glorify God. Everyday I'm learning this and everyday God is giving me the strength to walk confidently in his truth. Wow what a difference a year makes. Here's to another year of following my God given purpose on this planet, drawing closer to Him and sharing my journey and revelations with all of you. 



I want to say a BIG thank you to all the wonderful people that follow and read my blog. I really do hope you continue to enjoy the ride.

xxx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lucy : ) x

Charlene said...

Happy 1st Birthday to T.A.M!!!
& many happy returns!
Keep up the God work sis! ;) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...