Monday 6 February 2012

30 things about me (part two)



Image from mythirtyspot.com
Welcome to the second instalment of 30 things about me. If you missed the first set please feel free to click here to get up to speed. OK, let's go;

11. I believe that good manners go a long way.

12. I can't stand cucumbers.

13. I suffer from hayfever - very annoying and inconvenient.

14. I love to sing.

15. I Passed my driving test at 17, the second time around.

16. I've had three serious relationships in my life. The first two were very regrettable. Third time extremely lucky - yay!!

17. I went to Jamie Oliver's 'Fifteen' restaurant for my 30th and loved it. I wanted to go to Hawaii but I'd just given birth to our second daughter 11 days earlier.

18. Barbados is one of my favourite places in the world.

19. I have a fear of dying (but this fear is also motivating me to live for the moment and not sweat the small stuff).

20. Currently a self confessed blogger and twitter addict enthusiast......

Look out for the third and final segment.

What random things can you tell me about you? I'm all ears... :  ) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...