Thursday 2 February 2012

It's in the genes

My dad, siblings and I in
glorious Barbados
It was my dad's 69th birthday yesterday. He doesn't look a day over 50. He has some brilliant genes. I guess that's where I get it from because I'm always being asked for ID despite being in my early 30's and the mother of three.

The biggest joke was when I got questioned when trying to buy a lottery ticket a few years ago. I couldn't believe it . 'You think I'm younger than 16? You're having a complete laugh!'.

Needless to say my mum had to buy the ticket..hahaha. It is a massive compliment, depending on how you look at it, but can still be very inconvenient.

On a separate note my little boy started waving yesterday. Too, too cute.


Happy Birthday Dad. Love you xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...