About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

The big chop

Image from theprojectsco.co.uk
I've been made redundant.

It was a hard decision to make because I could have stayed if the situation was right. But it's not.

I was three quarters of the way through my maternity leave, so I was pretty much out of the loop so it does make things a little easier.

I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Having three kids and having to pay for three lots of childcare would've been impossible. I'm consoling myself with the fact that children grow so quickly and now I'm a full time mum I can watch my children grow.Sometimes I feel like I'll lose my sanity but we all spend so much time together now. These are days I'll never get back so I'm enjoying making these memories with my children.

As one door closes another opens and although it may get tough, I know there are exciting times ahead. 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...