Tuesday 21 February 2012

My bloggers dozen

Image from www.cupoftea.uk.com
I've been tagged by not one, but two fab bloggers - The Crumby Mummy and Jennifer's Little world to take part in my first ever meme!
A meme is when a blogger writes a post on a certain theme.  They then tag others to do the same.  


Since I've been tagged twice simultaneously, I've decided to combine questions from both taggers, so as not to overwhelm myself on my first time!!!!

The rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4. Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5. Let them know you tagged them
OK - Let's do this...
2) 12 fun facts about me:
  1. I love the number 3.
  2. Purple is one of my favourite colours.
  3. My mum thinks I'm hilarious - I have her in stitches often.
  4. I don't enjoy being pregnant (super sick and super moody - how I got through three, God only knows).
  5. My labours are super quick - all have been under 3 hours (repayment for the horrendous pregnancies).
  6. I love gas and air (can you say giggle biz?? Lol).
  7. Mangoes are my favourite fruit.
  8. Thanks to my daughters I am a huge fan of Peppa pig and Ben and Holly's little kingdom.
  9. Bobby Brown was my schoolgirl crush.
  10. I believe what goes around comes around, so I always strive to do the right thing.
  11. I am scared of heights.
  12. I love watching cookery programmes, especially ones with that cheeky Essex boy Jamie Oliver.


3) Questions - first six from The Crumby Mummy and the last six from Jennifer's Little World:
1) Who would you invite to a fantasy dinner party?  You can pick 5 people as your table only seats 6. Oprah Winfrey, David Beckham, Jamie Oliver, Penelope Cruz, Bishop TD Jakes
2) Chocolate. Milk, Dark or White? I want to say dark because it is better for you. But the reality is milk.
3) Which football team do you support?  Arsenal I'm sad to say. They are having a really bad run at the moment. 
4) What was the first record that you owned? Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract. 
5) If you won the lottery what would be the first thing that you would buy? A massive house for my mum and dad, and another massive sprawling estate for me, my fiance and children.
6) Blackberry or iPhone? iPhone all day long.
7) Marmite - love it or hate it? Hate, hate, hate. Although oddly I do like twiglets.
8) Disney or Dreamworks? Not sure. I guess Disney because of the classics.
9) What is your favourite holiday destination? Barbados baby.
10) What is your earliest memory? Being driven to my mum and dad's wedding reception in South London. I was two and a half I think. It is a very vague memory, but a memory all the same. I think that's quite impressive.
11) Would you wear your pyjamas to the supermarket? Err...No!
12) What would you say to your 16 year old self? Bad boys are not what they're cracked up to be.
My 12 questions:
1) What is your star sign?
2) Who was your first crush?
3) What was the name of your first pet?
4) What one word would describe you?
5) Who is your favourite spice girl?
6) What do you love about yourself?
7) What do you wish you'd known then, that you know now?
8) The London Olympics. Yay or Nay?
9) What is your favourite girl's name?
10) What is your favourite boy's name?
11) Sweet or savoury?
12) Who/what makes you smile?
4) And so I'm tagging the following lovely bloggers (please only take part if you want to!):


5) I will tweet the lovelies now..... 

5 comments:

Very Bored in Catalunya said...

Thank you very much, I am honored. x

Unknown said...

You are very welcome. Some bloggers are cursing me I'm sure. Lol.

I am enjoying your blog by the way, need to follow you so I can keep up with your posts. : )

Jennifer Jain said...

Thank you so much for taking part!

Adventures of a Middle-aged Matron said...

How kind of you. I've actually been tagged on this already (have written it up but not yet posted), but I'm very grateful for the thought.

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Thank you so much forthinking of me. I havebeenasked about 6 times now and still not got round to doing the first one - eek ;-) Feel like I got a good insight to you with this. Love yoursmiley personality :-) it makes me smilein return xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...