|Image from www.cupoftea.uk.com|
A meme is when a blogger writes a post on a certain theme. They then tag others to do the same.
Since I've been tagged twice simultaneously, I've decided to combine questions from both taggers, so as not to overwhelm myself on my first time!!!!
- I love the number 3.
- Purple is one of my favourite colours.
- My mum thinks I'm hilarious - I have her in stitches often.
- I don't enjoy being pregnant (super sick and super moody - how I got through three, God only knows).
- My labours are super quick - all have been under 3 hours (repayment for the horrendous pregnancies).
- I love gas and air (can you say giggle biz?? Lol).
- Mangoes are my favourite fruit.
- Thanks to my daughters I am a huge fan of Peppa pig and Ben and Holly's little kingdom.
- Bobby Brown was my schoolgirl crush.
- I believe what goes around comes around, so I always strive to do the right thing.
- I am scared of heights.
- I love watching cookery programmes, especially ones with that cheeky Essex boy Jamie Oliver.
- Belle noir bride
- Mummy's little monkey
- Makeshift mummy
- Slugs on the refrigerator
- Adventures of a middle-aged matron
- Circus mum
- Mum of three boys
- Feisty tapas
- Cheeky pink tulip
- Very bored in Catalunya
- Bailey Ana