About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Be happy

I've been inspired by a project that Kate, at the 'Kate takes 5' blog has been mulling over. She questions the concept of happiness, and what really makes people happy. She reaches the conclusion that asking your children what makes them happy produces the best results. Thus the 'happiness project' was born .

Kate has decided to run a blog hop, so all the wise responses can be pulled together into a big smiley rainbow of happiness. I asked my girls and kind of guessed for my baby boy, but I'm sure if he could talk he'd agree lol. Their answers made me laugh out loud and grin from ear to ear.....




My eldest
Ice cream & lollipops


My middle child
Orange squash & beans



My baby
Crackers, fruit purée and silly faces

 Just goes to show that happiness is very easy to achieve....when you're a child at least.
 


If you want to join in just click here to find out more. Be happy!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...