Tuesday 28 February 2012

Terrible Twosday

Lovely Charlotte over at The Crumby Mummy has set up a linky for parents to share the joys (NOT) of their children's terrible two's, three's, four's and beyond. Since my middle child is two (soon to be three) and can most certainly be terrible it'd be rather rude not to contribute, especially as I've probably got a wealth of material I could use.....so here goes;

Daughter number two is very cheeky and often refuses to get dressed when I've asked a trillion times. As soon as I announce we will not be going out because of her defiance, she has what can only be described as a full blown screaming, tantrum melt down. It's as if she's possessed and I've tortured her to within an inch of her life.

I put her on the naughty step then sometimes bribe her with choc buttons to keep her quiet and keep my sanity.

Then comes this....


What a cheeky little monster.....

If you want to join in with the fun and share your Terrible Twosday stories on The Crumby Mummy blog, then you can click here to link up....


Happy Terrible Twosday!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh no! Is this what I've got to look forward too? ;o) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Yep. It's not pretty lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...