Wednesday 11 April 2012

Bekonscot Model Village


On good Friday we took an impromptu trip out to Bekonscot Model Village in the lovely town of Beaconsfield. Ever since cbeebies featured the little place on their programme 'Show me, Show me' I've wanted to visit with my kids. The thought of being a giant in a miniature fantasy land brought out the child in me and got us all very excited. A family ticket (two adults and 2 children) costs £26 and under 2s go free.













We had a great time, despite the drop in temperature. We will definitely be going again when the weather warms up. The saying; 'good things come in small packages' is certainly true for Bekonscot.

2 comments:

Jennifer Jain said...

It looks like a lovely place to visit! We drive past every time we go to visit the in-laws and I've always wondered what it was like, looks like it might be a good place for a visit, and not too expensive too. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

We really did have a lovely time. I would definitely recommend : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...