Thursday 5 April 2012

Sleep I love you

To my dearest, most wonderful sleep,

I love you. You are my friend.

Image from familydoctormag.com


You dreamily take me to far away places where everything is fluffy, cosy and warm. You embrace me tightly like a warm hug from a long lost relative. You relax me, soothe, me and leave me feeling bright and zingy ready to start another day.

Sleep I want you to know I miss you, and you are not forgotten. I've had to forsake you for a little while as I tend to my babies and write my blog. But please do not fret we will be reunited again soon and when we are I will never take you for granted again. I will respect and cherish you and keep you close, for without you life would be is impossible and I could well am going insane.

So until we meet again. 

Yours always 

Sleepless one xxx

3 comments:

Mammasaurus said...

Ahhh wishing you lovely long sleepy nights in the near future!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you. Me too. Counting down the months and weeks....

KJB Pony Adventures said...

As you know I could have written a million of these letters what with Younglings sleeping habits (lack thereof). Calm calamile tea and relaxing baths (when you get time) help ease the tiredness, aches and pains though doesnt fix the problem ;-) just makes it more bearable. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...