About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Monday, 23 April 2012

My 100th post - dresses, dresses, dresses

This is my 100th post. Can you believe it? I started my little old blog nearly  five months ago and already it has become such an important part of my life. So what better way to celebrate than to look at wedding dresses. Yay!!


The wedding is nearly 12 months away so I really must start thinking about my dress of choice. I need to focus on the style, colour, price. I know I do not want to spend a lot. It doesn't make sense when our budget isn't huge and it's only for one day, but I still want it to be breathtaking. 


On my searches it seems that most of what I love is by Vera Wang. Oh dear. Her dresses cost a fortune, especially since most of celeb royalty a.k.a the Kardashians and Chelsea Clinton et al, have all donned her designs for their nuptials....  I will have to do some research on sample sales and see if I can find some hidden gems ...hmm we'll see


Source
One word. Beautiful.

Source
This isn't my usual style, but I love this dress.

Source
I'm in love with this stunning Vera Wang dress
I'm noticing a trend in styles here.

Source
This would make a lovely bridesmaid dress

Source
Hmm definitely noticing a pattern in my dresses of choice.

Source
Not too sure about the necklace or headpiece
but the dress is stunning.

OK so now we know there is definitely a 'type' of dress that I like. Hopefully this should make the actually search easier. But I guess everything could change once I actually try this style of dress on....I can't wait to find out.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...