Tuesday 17 April 2012

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

Did you know I'm getting married?


Yes it's true after a long engagement my beautiful guy and I are finally tying the knot. I'm going crazy at the moment, searching high and low for ideas. I promise not to turn my blog into a wedding crazy zone,  I'm just too darn excited at the moment and a girl's got to plan right?


If weddings and schmultz aren't your thing don't worry lol, I'll be dedicating a page devoted to all things love related just click on the Spring 2013 tab above. 


In the meantime please feast your eyes on all this loveliness.


Source
Love, love, loving this big hair. Wonder if I could pull it off??



Source
I want to try this updo. It's gorgeous and with a few accessories who knows?


Source
These are lovely. But first I must master the art of walking in heels.  Lol.

Source
Really like this style. Would take a while for me to get this length.
Got a year to do it, could give it a go.
Source
Maybe a bit over the top but WOW!


Source
Clever - order of ceremony with confetti included.





Source
Simply sumptuous.

5 comments:

The 40 Year Old Domestic Godddess said...

Beautiful pictures. How exciting for you, I would love to plan my wedding again. I've been married 18 years now but still remember how much I loved all the planning.
Good luck and keep us updated xxx

Lady Briggs said...

Oooh, how exciting, I love a good wedding. Looks like you need some Pintrest boards to keep all your ideas together, there are loads of wedding boards on there to take inspiration from too!

Unknown said...

S J Thurley & Lady Briggs I am SUPER excited..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Although we've been engaged for ages and the excitement had all but faded, it's unbelievable how something as simple as setting a date can bring the exhilaration flooding back again.

I've always wondered what all the fuss was about with Pintrest. NOW I KNOW. I am completely addicted and I don't even have an account yet. I hear there is a waiting list. Think I'll send out a tweet and see if someone can help me out with an account.

Def watch this space I'm going to be spilling my wedding planning guts out lol xx

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Ok if you need an extra bridesmaid *cough* then I can check my diary and be free ;-) Congrats I am so glad youve set the date :-) I also think you could pull anything off if you set your mind to it hun ;-) You go girl xx

Diva89McFly said...

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!!!! I love your ideas. What kind of plans have you made thus far? Like favors, center pieces...I LOVE ALL THOSE THINGS...WHAT ARE THE COLORS or are you doing a theme...The shoes are cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...