About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

Did you know I'm getting married?


Yes it's true after a long engagement my beautiful guy and I are finally tying the knot. I'm going crazy at the moment, searching high and low for ideas. I promise not to turn my blog into a wedding crazy zone,  I'm just too darn excited at the moment and a girl's got to plan right?


If weddings and schmultz aren't your thing don't worry lol, I'll be dedicating a page devoted to all things love related just click on the Spring 2013 tab above. 


In the meantime please feast your eyes on all this loveliness.


Source
Love, love, loving this big hair. Wonder if I could pull it off??



Source
I want to try this updo. It's gorgeous and with a few accessories who knows?


Source
These are lovely. But first I must master the art of walking in heels.  Lol.

Source
Really like this style. Would take a while for me to get this length.
Got a year to do it, could give it a go.
Source
Maybe a bit over the top but WOW!


Source
Clever - order of ceremony with confetti included.





Source
Simply sumptuous.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...