About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Monday, 30 April 2012

He is walking!

My baby boy is 10 and a half months and he is walking. 




A month or so ago it was a few wobbly, uncertain steps, then it was four or five sturdier steps and now, today in particular, he seems to be walking from one side of the room to the other, toothy smile gracing his lovely, chubby baby face. 




After fumbling with my phone I managed to take this. Lol
My girls didn't start walking like this until just before their first birthday's.  I was expecting the same or maybe a bit later for my son, especially as he's a boy, and you always hear that boys take longer to do things. But not my little bundle.




I suppose with two big sisters to keep up with, there was no way he was going to be missing out on the action for long.




On a separate note, we got him dedicated yesterday. Unfortunately I was so pre-occupied I didn't get to take photos but I know family and friends did, so I'll have to get the pics and post another time. It was a beautiful church service and the party afterwards, to jointly celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday on Wednesday was great too. 




It was so nice to see all of our family together. Made me realise we really must do it more often.


Hmmm....same time next year??


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...