Wednesday 10 October 2012

I won my wedding invitations!

Wedding invitations by Dotty Pink Designs;



Last Monday morning I checked my inbox only to discover I'd won a competition; courtesy of Dotty Pink Designs, to have my wedding invites designed and made. I was ecstatic. Still am. When I entered the competition I had a feeling that God was prompting me to do it and that I would win. The OH and I have been engaged for nearly five years and money is most definitely a concern, so to win this competition, and not have to worry about this expense is such a blessing. Amy Seager the fabulous designer is also a Christian, which makes me even more convinced that this is the good Lord's work, I even nabbed Amy's girl of God badge from her blog (as displayed at the top of my side bar) she has such a beautiful talent.

I am beyond excited. All we need to do now is confirm the date and venue, which God willing will be pretty soon (we have a gorgeous, budget friendly venue lined up, which we are preparing to view any day now). All will be revealed soon. In the meantime I can rest assured that my guests will be receiving beautiful bespoke invites. I'm so happy!

Below are some examples of Amy's work. All photos are courtesy of  Holly Booth. Please do visit Holly's website here and of course Dotty Pink Design's too.

I'm looking forward to working with you in the coming weeks Amy. x













3 comments:

Michelle Reeves - Bod for tea said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on winning the competition - great news!

Unknown said...

Bod for tea thank you : ) x

Daniel Isaac said...

These cards are really nice, loving the bottom one, the various text styles used in it are amazing, i would love to get something like this for the wedding invitations of my sister, congratulations on wining the contest by the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...