About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Monday, 15 October 2012

Wobbly tooth

A few weeks ago my eldest told me she could feel something hard in her gum. When I took a closer look I could see a slither of white enamel cutting through. Wow! my little girl has big teeth coming already. She's five next month, so maybe it's time, (although I'm sure I was older when I stared losing my milk teeth - so long ago). I tried to wobble the milk tooth in front of it but it wasn't really moving. Fast forward a week and that same tooth is wobbling like crazy now.

It's funny, because that very same milk tooth got chipped a few years back when little sis threw a plastic toy and it hit big sister in the mouth cracking her tooth in the process. Very naughty. Of course little sis got a good telling off, but luckily it was big sister's milk tooth and now it's the first that is set to go. Thank God. My big girl is so excited. She is growing so fast.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...