Thursday 18 October 2012

Love

I saw the cutest couple ever today. They must have been in their late 70's early 80's but they looked so in love as they tenderly held hands and spoke softly to one another. It was such a pleasure to see and something I hate to confess, I don't see often enough.

I was in two minds whether to take a photo but their love just seemed to radiate towards me and I felt compelled to capture the moment.

Just goes to show that despite the challenges, true love can indeed stand the test of time.

6 comments:

Moderne Meid said...

I love this image!!

Unknown said...

Modernemeid thanks

Michelle Reeves - Bod for tea said...

Oh that is so lovely. In a time when so many couples don't make it, it's reassuring to see that love can still stand the test of time, isn't it?

MummaG said...

A lovely image, would love to know their story.

Unknown said...

Yes me too. It was so beautiful to see.

Unknown said...

Bod for tea indeed : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...