Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pre-school girl

So happy!

This little girl has been patiently counting down the weeks, days and hours until she starts pre-school. Her big sister started reception three weeks before and in those early days she was not a happy bunny. She missed her big sister terribly, so much so she couldn't even bring herself to kiss and hug her goodbye as we dropped her off to school each morning.

As her own start date began to draw closer, I noticed a change in her attitude. She became happier and she even started walking her big sis to the school doors, giving her a big hug as she bid her farewell for the day.

Today it was her turn. Finally. She could hardly contain herself, my youngest daughter is transforming in front of my very eyes and there's nothing that can stop it. Every morning I'll be dropping off both girls now and it'll just be me and little brother for a few hours, until I pick little sis up.

They really don't stay little for long *weeps silently inside*


My big girls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...