Tuesday 13 March 2012

A is for ahhh

Image from izyanadiah.blogspot.com
I've been tagged again by the lovely Charlotte at The crumby mummy blog. This time to do an alphabet meme. Sounded like fun so I thought why not? I won't be tagging other bloggers this time, but if you want to take part feel free to do so.

Here are the rules. I think I've broken them. Ooops:

Using each letter of the alphabet you have to give one word that describes you.  Pretty straightforward right?


A is for ahhhh which is the sound I often make when I've put all three of my children to bed for the night.

B is for best. I try and be the best at whatever I turn my hand to.

C is for custard. I love it out of the tin with some cherry pie or apple crumble. I really want to make my own custard one day. Just to find the time and motivation...it's easy enough to make.

D is for ducks. I love to take a stale loaf of bread and feed the ducks with my kids. So simple but so much fun.

E is for entertainment. I enjoy going to music gigs and hearing a live performance.

F  is for family. So precious.

G is for grateful, for what I have.

H is for happy to be me.

I is for independent. Yep that's me.

J is for joker, one of my most used words.

K is for kind an important trait to have.

L is for laughing. Nothing is better than a side aching, breath catching, tears falling, good old chuckle.

M is for mummy the most important role I've ever had the honour to have.

N is for nonsense. I don't enjoy people who speaks lots of it.

O is for organised. At work yes. At home not so much, although I do try.

P is for prayer. Which I must do more of. Prayer lifts my spirits always.

Q is for quiet. I like it when all is silent and I can hear my own thoughts for a while. Very rare these days.

R is romantic. I love a bit of romance and I'm lucky my fiancé always surprises me with a healthy serving of it every now and then.....

S is for smile. I often get told that I have a great one *blush*

T is for teeth. I have a thing about teeth and I love mine. *modest*

U is for understanding. I always try and empathise with others.

V is for victorious. There have been times I've been so stuck in a rut I've felt there was no way out, but the good Lord always makes a way and in the end I am victorious.

W is for wedding. I hope to have mine in 2013. (Come on already.)

X is for xtravagent which I am not, but sometimes, only sometimes I wish I was.

Y is for yes. I want to say YES a bit more to my children. But I'm a bit scared. Lol

Z is for zzzzz. I wish I could get more sleep....*sob*


So that's it. If you want to take part then please go ahead. It's really quite fun.



3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am sure we will all get some sleep very soon!!! Please!!! Love your A! ;0)

Unknown said...

Sleepsville is on its way soon and when it comes I'll be embracing it with both arms. Hmmmmnmm...

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Bring on the sleepsville. I don't usually do a lot of tags etc but I really like this one. It reminds me of being at school or brownies and going round in a group trying to think of something unique (yet meaningful) that begins with the letter. Well written hun :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...