About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

A is for ahhh

Image from izyanadiah.blogspot.com
I've been tagged again by the lovely Charlotte at The crumby mummy blog. This time to do an alphabet meme. Sounded like fun so I thought why not? I won't be tagging other bloggers this time, but if you want to take part feel free to do so.

Here are the rules. I think I've broken them. Ooops:

Using each letter of the alphabet you have to give one word that describes you.  Pretty straightforward right?


A is for ahhhh which is the sound I often make when I've put all three of my children to bed for the night.

B is for best. I try and be the best at whatever I turn my hand to.

C is for custard. I love it out of the tin with some cherry pie or apple crumble. I really want to make my own custard one day. Just to find the time and motivation...it's easy enough to make.

D is for ducks. I love to take a stale loaf of bread and feed the ducks with my kids. So simple but so much fun.

E is for entertainment. I enjoy going to music gigs and hearing a live performance.

F  is for family. So precious.

G is for grateful, for what I have.

H is for happy to be me.

I is for independent. Yep that's me.

J is for joker, one of my most used words.

K is for kind an important trait to have.

L is for laughing. Nothing is better than a side aching, breath catching, tears falling, good old chuckle.

M is for mummy the most important role I've ever had the honour to have.

N is for nonsense. I don't enjoy people who speaks lots of it.

O is for organised. At work yes. At home not so much, although I do try.

P is for prayer. Which I must do more of. Prayer lifts my spirits always.

Q is for quiet. I like it when all is silent and I can hear my own thoughts for a while. Very rare these days.

R is romantic. I love a bit of romance and I'm lucky my fiancé always surprises me with a healthy serving of it every now and then.....

S is for smile. I often get told that I have a great one *blush*

T is for teeth. I have a thing about teeth and I love mine. *modest*

U is for understanding. I always try and empathise with others.

V is for victorious. There have been times I've been so stuck in a rut I've felt there was no way out, but the good Lord always makes a way and in the end I am victorious.

W is for wedding. I hope to have mine in 2013. (Come on already.)

X is for xtravagent which I am not, but sometimes, only sometimes I wish I was.

Y is for yes. I want to say YES a bit more to my children. But I'm a bit scared. Lol

Z is for zzzzz. I wish I could get more sleep....*sob*


So that's it. If you want to take part then please go ahead. It's really quite fun.



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...