Friday 23 March 2012

Seven years

Seven years ago today I met my beautiful man. I don't want to get too schmaltzy here, but along with the birth of our children he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Yes we have our ups and downs but nothing in life is perfect. He's pretty close though.

I will have to write a post about how we met at some point, but in the meantime I will leave you with a photo of us on our first ever holiday together, to the Dominican Republic, when we were in the first flourishes of our relationship.



Here are a selection of others too.

Daddy and our eldest at Centre Parcs
Our little family on holiday in Jamaica. I was pregnant with baby number two
Daddy and eldest posing in lovely Eastbourne. One of our favourite places in the UK
Daddy and our three lovely children in Batley Park West Yorkshire

Too my gorgeous boo. I love you.
By this time next year WE WILL be planning for the real thing.

Happy anniversary xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...