Tuesday 20 March 2012

Running on empty

Sorry about the whiny post, but I really need to vent.

Lately I've been feeling beyond exhausted. I am run down, lacklustre, fed up, pitiful  and  somewhat uninspired. I know this is just another one of life's  little blips but it's still hard to go through.

I've got yet ANOTHER cold, and a sore throat is looming I can feel it.



Barbados beach club.
This is where I need to be RIGHT NOW!

Think I need to love on myself a little bit and indulge in a some heavy duty pampering.

Ooh what I would give to be lounging on a beach right now, feeling the sun on my skin, inhaling the fresh salty air, looking up at the clearest blue skies. Resting, relaxing, recuperating......Oh holiday where are you??

My batteries need recharging.





4 comments:

Tinuke B said...

Oh please book the holiday and let me join you!!
Do you think it's the weather change that's affecting you? I'm also feeling a little worse for wear!!!

Unknown said...

Lol. Where would you like to go? Ha

The weather is actually lifting my mood. The sunny days and lighter evenings...

Just got a lot going on at the moment and things are quite unsettled. Not to mention the ongoing lack of sleep which I keep on banging on about, but is taking its toll.

Oh well things can only get better eh?? : )

Unknown said...

And I hope you are feeling brighter soon too x

KJB Pony Adventures said...

Hey gals I am in on this holiday. Somewhere hot? with even hotter personal waiters? BINGO. Lets go.

On a more serious note we all have days, weeks sometimes months feeling like this and the first thing you need to do is say 'its ok'. Otherwise youare putting too much pressre on yourself. Do what makes you happy when you want to it. You'll get there. In the mean time can we order room service please? ;-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...