Saturday 5 May 2012

Sleep I'm coming


Source
I daren't say anything  for fear of jinxing myself, but I think, deep breath, my son is finally grasping the beautiful art of SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT.


He has done this now for the past THREE NIGHT'S, each night getting that little bit longer. Last night for instance I put him down at 9.15pm and apart from stirring two hours later, which a bottle quickly fixed, he slept solidly, and I mean not a peep from him until 9.00 the next morning. Daddy actually had to go and get him, and even then he was only just beginning to stir. How good is that? 





 I've mentioned this before but none of my children have been great sleepers as babies. They were constantly up all the time, crying and whining, constant bottles, cuddles and co-sleeping. My girls started sleeping through the night at about 13/14 months and even then I'd have to sit by their cot, pat their backs and sing to them a little bit before they would finally drift off. 







My little man is much easier. He has his bottle whilst in my arms and when he falls to sleep I put him in his cot and that's it. I think all the walking he is now embarking on is well and truly tiring him out *air punch*. There is definitely a link between the two milestones. 







My little man is nearly 11 months, he has six teeth, he is walking and he is sleeping through the night (for good I hope) I don't know about you but I think that's cause for a celebration. 

Bring on the bubbly!! Not too much though, don't want a baby number four......

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Where does the time go? Little man is growing so fast! love him! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...