About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Three!

My beautiful little girl is three today!!


She is cheeky, fearless, brave, strong, defiant, funny, intelligent, confident, trying, brilliant......


She is born in the same month as her Mummy so I thought she'd be a lot more like me, but I guess being a middle child trumps that. Being the eldest made me cautious and sensible. My little girl is a free spirit.


She shares her birthday with the most handsome Mr David Beckham and new Mummy Mrs Lily Cooper nee Allen (birthday facts I thought I'd share - lol).


Happy birthday my sweet angel. I LOVE YOU. XXX
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...