About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Monday, 28 May 2012

Beside the seaside

We went on an impromptu day out to Littlehampton in West Sussex yesterday.


The weather was glorious. We were supposed to be going to church, but we were running ridiculously late so decided to go to the coast instead.


Here are some pics from our beautiful day at the seaside.



My gorgeous girls.
On the ferry boat to the beach on the west side.


So, so cheeky. Mwaaah 




Lapping up the rays


Checking she's tall enough for the ride. Yep she is.
Just about. Phew.


Aww, my li'l man is tired. Wish he'd keep his sun hat on.



Boats on the mariner



Daddy and girls go for a dip.



Beautiful sunshine *swoon*

Such a wonderful day. Priceless.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...