Monday 21 May 2012

If money were no object

I'm in need of some escapism........


Having to watch the pennies is really beginning to bug me. So....I'm going to feed my well hidden, but secretly bursting to get out, materialistic side with some things I wish I could have or thought I would have by now *sigh*......


A beautiful house in a beautiful location


Source


A beautiful kitchen


Source
Fabulous


Source




A gorgeous walk in wardrobe
Amazing


A swimming pool

Source
Sensational


A BMW 5 series

Source
Yeeeeaaah!




A Range Rover Super Sport

Source
Yes it's a monstrous gas guzzler, but this is me being materialistic.


Several luxurious holidays to the Caribbean, the States, any beautiful island for that matter, per year.
Source
St Lucia. I want to be here. Right NOW. *swoon*

A personal chef

Source
Plates of gorgeousness prepared by a professional on a daily basis?
Bliss


A cleaner..........


OK, think I'm getting carried away now and this is probably more of a celebrity life than one I could seriously aspire to, but you get my drift................


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...