About Me

My photo

Hello there, thanks for visiting my blog. So, a bit about me; I'm Natalie and I am a Christian, committed to living by God's Word each and every day. I am a proud mother to three beautiful children and creator of The Accidental Mogul - a blog designed to channel my ambitious juices and unleash the writer within! This blog is a reflection of me, so it contains a little bit of everything. I’ll be documenting my walk with my saviour Jesus Christ, as well as my natural hair journey, I'll be writing thought provoking posts, product reviews, hosting giveaway's and of course offering up a generous dollop of everyday mummy musings. I like to hear uplifting and motivational stories, so I’ll be interviewing inspirational people when I can to encourage and inspire others. Sharing experiences is what makes life beautiful, so let's share.

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

This crazy little thing called blogging

Meeting and making friends with great people.
Me with the vlogger legend
Fusion of Cultures
Sometimes I look at my little blog and think to myself, wow, I've come a long way in nearly six months. Then other times I feel disillusioned, unsure of the direction I'm going in.

Am I saying too little, am I revealing too much?

One thing I do know for certain is that everything within these pages is 100% me. It pretty much mirrors my life. Of course not every single detail is documented here, but it's pretty close.

Blogging has provided such a creative outlet for me. It's like my dream job, but without the monthly wage. *wails*

I am meeting fabulous, inspirational people, being involved with exciting projects, going to great events. Twitter has proved invaluable, so much so I think I'll have to dedicate a post to it.

Blogging is all encompassing, addictive and rewarding and I'm still working on striking the right balance. I don't know where this blogging journey is going to take me, but one thing is for sure I'm enjoying the ride.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...